backstage





___________________
Backstage photos documented on Love Magazine Blog.

6 £:

avalonne lou summers said...

Whoa, thank you for adding me to your blogroll! You're amazing. I love these photos, they're so natural and beautiful. They look so mysterious in these photos.

avalonne lou summers said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention you have one of the best blog layouts out there! Love how everything's aligned to the right. Love the simplicity and minimalism of the design, but the content is far from being minimal. You're definitely a daily read for me now and I just discovered your blog today :)

avalonne lou summers said...

I love discovering new blogs and meeting inspiring, creative people here. It's such a great community. Yeah I love how new our blogs are. I just started it in January and we've pretty much got our layouts down. I've been obsessively altering and perfecting my layout, it's really fun. I think my layout is very me too :) High five on that!

avalonne lou summers said...

Your flickr photos are stunning... they make mine... well... look crap. Need to start shooting with my film camera again!

avalonne lou summers said...

Hey again! Thanks for checking out the video, my boyfriend and I really appreciate it :) My lip shade is chocolate velvet by Revlon, check it out :)

The Fall said...

teh 1st photo's my fav - it's so full of emotion,

http://cull-candy.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment