acquisitons


11 £:

ryan manning said...

beauty

Yannell said...

aaaahhhh!!!! The photos are amazing. The Coach shoes!!!!! I want, I want!!!!

klar said...

I love Dubliners.

That shirt is beautiful, by the way - what a good friend you've got!

bianca said...

wow lovely pictures! and i also love those gems you picked up from a fair! they are so beautiful and i think they are bizarrely inspiring me at the moment! xox
myfavoritecolourisshiny.blogspot.com

katie a. said...

I too have just begun liking pink. It's insane, I feel so foolish and yet, I can't fight it!

You have impeccable taste, I want to live inside your photographs. Come to New York already!

Nicole said...

I saw some of these live and in actionnnnnnn!!!! I feel so special. :)

bri. said...

simply wonderful photos. you have got some talent girlfriend.

.D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

anabela / fieldguided said...

These pictures are amazing. I love your blog so much.

avalonne lou summers said...

Hey! I just stumbled across your blog via darling darling. You have a very pretty blog name. I love silk AND saffron! Your blog is so great and pretty! I'm following now. If you have a moment, feel free to visit my blog, thanks! :)

K. said...

thank you all <3

rachel / Red Lips Vintage said...

the first photo is so sexy and the rest are very dreamy. i really dig those glasses!

Post a Comment