godard





Young people love what is interesting and odd, no matter how true or false it is. More mature minds love what is interesting and odd about truth. Fully mature intellects, finally, love truth, even when it appears plain and simple, boring to the ordinary person; for they have noticed that truth tends to reveal its highest wisdom in the guise of simplicity.

Friedrich Nietzsche

5 £:

ciarachamberlain said...

I love him too.

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

because you and your blog are beautiful, i tagged you for an award. visit my place to have a look-see. xx

avalonne lou summers said...

I love Godard, I need to watch more of his films. But I think I like Bergman more, thanks to Woody Allen! It makes me understand Woody Allen's references more! :)

K. said...

avalonne - Woody Allen is my #1! And I have to agree, it's through Allen that I later fell in love with Bergman :)

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Love love love Godard!

Post a Comment