CRISTINA
No, I just have to come face to face with the fact that I am not gifted, you know? I-I can appreciate art and I love music, but...it's sad, really, because I feel like I have a lot to express and I am not gifted.

MARIA ELENA
But you do have talent.

CRISTINA
No.

MARIA ELENA
Yes.

CRISTINA
I-- What's my talent?

MARIA ELENA
You take beautiful photographs.

JUAN ANTONIO
That's true. She always takes pictures that she hides from me.
 
CRISTINA
That’s-- No, that's, that's because they're nothing. How do you know I
take pictures?
 
MARIA ELENA
I found them in your luggage.

CRISTINA
You went through my luggage?

MARIA ELENA
Of course I went through your luggage. First night I was in the house, I didn't trust you. I didn't believe you were who you said you were. I wanted to know who was really sharing the bed of my ex-husband.

CRISTINA
What?!

MARIA ELENA
Who knew what I would find there? How could I be sure you were not going to hurt me? After all, I had thoughts of killing you.

0 £:

Post a Comment